Google

WATIR Tutorial

I Struggled some days to learn About WATIR. Here I am sharing what I learned, I will be happy if this helps others too..!!
One should have some basic knowledge of HTML to work with WATIR. To learn HTML Click here.

Start Learning Watir:


WATIR - Overview.
WATIR - How does WATIR works?
WATIR - Installation.
WATIR - Learning with simple example.
WATIR - Object Identification.
WATIR - Important Notes.
WATIR - Data driven testing.
WATIR - Important Topics need to learn.
WATIR - Important References.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to share your knowledge. This material proved to be really efficient and beneficial to me. Thank you very much for providing this information. Continue to write your blog.

Data Engineering Services 

Artificial Intelligence Solutions

Data Analytics Services

Data Modernization Services